Managed Architecture Service
Our managed architecture service (MAS) provides an outsourced, on demand flexible workforce of highly skilled architects. MAS is a popular service amongst our clients as it addresses many of the challenges faced when hiring contract labour and offers assurance of quality, performance and consistency of approach at an affordable price point. We embed a core team of managed architects who are hand-picked, equipped, formally trained, on boarded, performance measured and supported by world class architecture methods.
Why Would You Need This Service?
Businesses are using MAS to bolster their own architecture teams, while the team is being expanded, or perhaps trained up in new skills, and gaining experience. Managed architects can act as mentors and provide on the job training to internal staff.
How We Deliver This Service
A Managed Architect is:
- Sourced, assessed, qualified and hand-selected;
- On-boarded with a comprehensive orientation about the organisation and project;
- Performance reviewed by our team – weekly checkpoint meeting;
- Provided with quality assurance review of work products;
- Given access to higher and broader levels of architectural expertise;
- Has industry recognised architecture training and certification – TOGAF® 9;
- Can be domain focused: enterprise, business, information/data, applications, technical and security Can be skills focused: example skills requested to date included ERP, SAP, Oracle, IBM, Microsoft, Salesforce, AWS, GCP, Azure and Open Source (various).
All deliverables are managed through a defined lifecycle of service provision. Response times can be adjusted to client SLAs.
Typical outcomes include:
- Ensures flexibility and agility in terms of interim resource needs;
- Guaranteed to satisfy project requirements;
- Able to be rotated mid-project allowing competencies to be continuously aligned with changing project requirements.
Contact Us to Get Started
We will come back to you to discuss your situation as soon as possible