Predefined Color Shemes
Service Definition: EA Tool Platform
Enterprise Architects (EAL) Enterprise Architecture Tool Platform Implementation service assists clients with the introduction and implementation of an Enterprise Architecture Tool. Tool options can be evaluated in the context of the client environment recommending the right tool for the job. Implement an EA tool platform to provide centralised, stable and consistent information about the enterprise information.
How we deliver this service
EAL will review and assess the organisation and environment to establish an EA tool platform inclusive of the following activities:
- Tool platform implementation tailored to specific client requirements
- Platform environments and multi-user desktop client setup & configuration
- EA framework and meta model implementation i.e. TOGAFTM 9, BLEAM
- EA content population including strategy, business capabilities, processes and services, applications, data, technology and investments
- EA analysis: report building, dashboards and advanced analytics including impact analysis and what if analysis. Understand connections and relationships between a connected set of Enterprise Portfolios.
- EA Tool platform training: basic, intermediate and advanced.
- Efficient, trusted and lean approach used by over 100 global companies
- Enhance planning and execution and increase agility, while increasing the speed of solution architecture demand fulfilment by employing consistent architecture methods and enabling reusable architecture
- Reduce risk and improve information quality by providing enterprise level visibility and effective management of valuable information assets
- Experts at enterprise, domain and solution architecture
- Certified TOGAFTM professional services provider and contributor
- EA Tool Evaluation and Selection
- EA Platform Implementation
- EA meta model and framework tool implementation
- EA Tool Platform Configuration
- EA Content Population
- EA Analytics
- EA Tool Training
- TOGAFTM Training